The aim of our
project includes the love, education, support & care under peace
and nutrient family environment and great support to the timber
climber aim of the street orphanage children. Among them some
are highlighted below.
- To provide love, care, support, food and
housing to the orphanages children.
- To ensure that the children receive a quality
- To provide the children adequate medical
- To provide scholarship to the poor, under-privileged
and needy children of Nepal.
- To take more responsibilities to other such
types of children with providing many more facilities for children
and other activities in order to make them self relined.
- If the funding support becomes sufficient
then job skill training, vocational and other training will
be provided for the grown uyp children.
- We are planning to provide help to all those
children who are in search of their live-hood in the street
of cities and who are socially boy clotted, abandoned by
their parents, lost their parents and have no alternative of
- To increase the encouragement by which the
environment of orphaned can be avoided.